MINIFLEX3-BFN is a compact design Back-ZIF connector (developed and produced by I-PEX) for 0.3mm pitch FPC connection.
The mounting height is 0.9mm and so low profile. It is mainly used for inner connection of small (mobile) devices. Advantage of the Back-ZIF type has been kept and not far behind from the smallest class of Front-Flip type.
With a Width of only 3.0mm (Actuator closed) it is actually the smallest class (Back-ZIF type) Connector in the world.(*1) The base projected area is reduced 45% compared with our previous product which allows flexible design of PCB.
* Confirmed by I-PEX Jan. 2011
- 0.3mm pitch low profile, compact space Back-ZIF type connector for FPC
- Width: 3.0mm (Actuator closed) compact design
- Small size but high reliability (the same reliability as the previous product)
- Temporary FPC holding mechanism by LIF structure
- Prevent Half-Lock with unique ACT design
- Even low profile, applicable FPC thickness is 0.2mm. Easy operation and prevent a problem during the FPC insertion.
- Prevention structure of contact distortion during the actuator operation
- Both upper & lower conductor