Alysium stands for innovation, product quality and customer service in cable assemblies and connectors. A rapidly growing number of customers all over the world rely on the performance of our broad product portfolio and customized solutions. From our headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and offices in Malaysia and North America we develop, manufacture and sell our products into various markets like Automotive, Machine Vision, Medical, Industrial and Consumer Electronics.
We are currently looking for:
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Are you interested in working in a challenging position and working in a dynamic and international environment? Do you want to be part of a professional, performance-orientated team with friendly working atmosphere? If so please send your application documents in English by e-mail to email@example.com. Please add your earliest entry date and your desired salary.